Saturday, May 03, 2014

Friday 2nd May 2014…..Day 27th!!

So 34 years ago today I said “I do” to this lady

DSCF9141

DSCF9644

Connie and I were married in Bermuda and as they say..the rest is history!!

I spent  about an hour this morning sorting through my back pack and getting all the stuff I need in it and when I finished the weight came in as 15 pounds so I am very happy with that…I also bought a patch and this morning Heather ironed it on and I think it looks good…..a native wolf!!!

DSC03718

Heather and Ben then took me out for a really nice breakfast and then I went and did some last minute errands before  I went over to Karen's for tea and to say good bye to her.

From there I drove about 45 minutes to Sara's house where I delivered some plants for a belated Birthday gift and we went out on a short hike to

DSC03724

DSC03725

Enjoy!!!

DSC03726

DSC03728

DSC03733

DSC03740

So I decided to climb to the top of the trestle from the bottom…

DSC03748

the black X shows me just starting out and below is me almost at the top!!!!

DSC03745

Linda, Barb, Heather any one else  kidding!!!

DSC03759

A very impressive hike from here we went to a local restaurant where we had dinner and then back to Sara’s house where I got my pre-Camino haircut…photos tomorrow and I was home just after 10pm so another long and wonderful day.

Big day tomorrow prom day stay tuned!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Hi to Sara!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...