Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday 17th April 2013……Day 36!!!

boston

My thoughts go out to all the victims and families of the senseless tragedy in Boston……Sara’s sister Tammy was in the race but had already finished but she did hear the blasts…hope the authorities apprehend the individuals responsible!!!

I need a name for my new casita bear in mind I love whales, sports, sweet dreams and life…of course there will be a reward for the winning entry and the prize may be of enormous proportions!!!!

So this morning woke up at 8am and had my morning tea on the balcony of the big house with this as my morning view!!!

DSCF9320

I then had a lazy morning cereal and yogurt some computer work and trip planning…my route home on Friday…. Rocky point A to Mazatlan B and finally C is home it is about 2300km and I think I will need three days…

 

image

by 11 am I was ready for a work out so put on the sun screen and my runners and hit the beach and went in one direction and saw zero people but plenty of these…

DSCF9314

DSCF9315

DSCF9310

I picked up some lovely shells including my prize possession of a couple of sand dollars

DSCF9319

I think they will look nice on the ledge around my bathtub!!!

I arrived home at 1.30pm and it was a great walk around 14 km I reckon…after a nice lunch it was time for R & R

 

 

DSCF9323

What did you do today???

At 5.30pm I went with the owners of the house here Linda and Dave and we met Linda and Guy at Ramon’s restaurant for dinner.

Linda and Dave

DSCF9327

me and my virgin Pina colada….

DSCF9325

Linda and Guy and Ramon..

DSCF9326

I have known Ramon for years he was hired by Linda and Guy many years ago as a young man and worked in their restaurant….they took him under their wing schooled him in English, restaurant work and management and treated him so well that he is now the proud owner of two restaurants and doing really well…the food was very good and I gorged myself on wonderful fish and chips…..the evening was lovely and when I came home after tea on the deck looking at the clear and wonderful sky I watched a movie…not a bad day I think!!!

Thanks to Sherry for this quote!!

547608_607519025942067_900307047_n

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...