Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday 15h April 2013….Day 34!!!

It was my intention to write a long blog tonight showing photos of some hikes and what I did for the last couple of days and also of the lonely hike I took today but sorry I am pooped…it is 11.10pm and I have spent the last few hours shopping and packing this is my last night in the US of A and I cross the border tomorrow and head to Puerto Penasco and visit with Linda and Guy for a few days..if I have Internet I promise a long lovely blog tomorrow.

I am OK just tired..blessings to all!!

image

Map picture

The above is tomorrow’s route!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...