Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday 25th April 2013…….a rare occurrence!!!!

The usual wake up and at 8.30am Usvaldao arrived and started painting it is a big job and as he is going to do lots of walls I think he needs at least three full days.. then off to tennis for 2 hours only bad news is that the owners of the courts will not let me wear my new green shoes they say the tread is too deep and cuts up the court so I will have to go back to my old runners for when I play at the RV park at the exclusive club where I also play it seems I am OK…..anyway enjoyed the game.

I then went to get Paola and we went out to eat and again I am sorry to say she is just not very happy, very sullen and will not talk….there is obviously something going on for her and this is where the language is a problem there are a couple of agencies in town I will go to and see if they can intervene I think it has a lot to do with her living conditions…anyway it makes me sad to see her this way and I hope brighter days are on her horizon!!!

I then did some errands in town and then went to pick up my car as I had just been to a garage sale and bought two very nice reclining lounge chairs for my roof patio and then delivered them home..I also took time to get Little Bluey washed and cleaned inside she looks great now.

I then took the car back to L & G casa and then started to drive home when the dark clouds moved in and in seconds I was in the hugest downpour ever..I had to take shelter

DSCF9405

 

DSCF9408

It came down in buckets and this is one of the side streets I had to maneuver

DSCF9409

I was so wet when I got home I jumped straight in the shower but already it had stopped raining and the roads were drying up.

After supper I did some sorting but it is hard because everything is all over the place for the painting but it is now 9pm and I am going to make some tea and for the first time in my casita watch a live hockey game!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...