Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday 13th February 2013…where did the day go???

Another one of those busy days starting with 2 hours of tennis this morning..we do have great games… this was mixed doubles and apart from a competitive game also lots of fun…straight home for a quick shower and then off to poker where I am to tell you there was a slight increase in my bank account…no need to know how slight but I will tell you I shall not be going out to buy any property!!!

Then I had some chores to do including getting hold of Paola’s Mum to inform her of her need to go to the school… Sara had written a letter for her and I delivered that..so I did not actually see her but I hope she goes to the school tomorrow and gets permission for us to take her…then it was back to the poker room this time for my Spanish lesson…but on my arrival I found out that Lilly was sick.…..but I need to stay with studying  every day and I will try   …next was to deliver Daniela’s Valentine gift to the English school I pondered about staying and seeing her but I think best not to go against the Madres wishes especially when I have some people looking into my visitation rights but I so miss her!!!!…then it was down town to meet Carolyn at her dance class….. her last rehearsal before the big show tomorrow…

So as you see the day just went by in a blur!!!!

Yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...