Friday, February 08, 2013

Friday 8th February 2013…a very quiet day!!

I think it was good for me to have a quiet day to catch up on lots of things…..I did go and see Paola this morning and took her out for breakfast she was in a good mood and I see her again tomorrow afternoon…I then did some chores in town and met with my friend Carol for a juice and to catch up.

I then came home and spent the afternoon reading and sunbathing and at 4pm went back into town for my 3rd Spanish lesson….after 3 lessons I feel still frustrated with myself I am having such a hard time remembering but I will just write down and read and try to get a grip on it…Lilly says she sees and hears a difference with me after 3 lessons and for me not to get to disgruntled with myself.  I do try and study every day and put into practice what I learn……I know it will not be easy and I am very determined!!

When I came back home I decided to take another hike down to the lake it was a beautiful evening and some excitement down there..

DSCF7744

DSCF7747

DSCF7749

Another wonderful sunset!!

DSCF7753

DSCF7755

DSCF7761

DSCF7760

I do not think I would venture up in this machine……

I enjoyed the hike and now settled down with tea and perhaps a small piece of strawberry cheesecake!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...