Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday 19th February 2013……Day 3!!

Well the girls slept in this morning so I walked down to the bakery at 8.30am but the goodies and bread was not ready yet so came home and went upstairs onto the rooftop and did my Spanish studying with a cup of tea…..when the girls showed their faces it was after 10am and Paola and I walked back to the bakery and some items for breakfast and Sara made fruit smoothies……I packed up lunch and drinks and we headed off to the beach for the afternoon!!

DSCF7926

DSCF7935

This is a bird sanctuary at one end of the beach….Sara and I took turns watching and playing with the kid!!

DSCF7933

DSCF7929

Lunch seemed to go down well!!

DSCF7937

Then it was time for this…

DSCF7939

the end result!!

DSCF7940

Back to the oceanDSCF7945

Sara went back home and Paola decided to bury me!!!  Sorry no photos…I really enjoy the time alone we have she is very happy and shows it in her smile and the way she looks at me this has been a great time for us….we walked home and the girls had showers and got cleaned up

DSCF7948

the girls went into the village for supper and I went back to the beach for the sunset…and saw these beautiful lilies on the way!!

DSCF7951

DSCF7952

The sunset was quite nice!!

DSCF7974

DSCF7957

DSCF7963

I walked home through town and saw these 5 year old sisters so cute!!

DSCF7976

I had a shower and then the girls came home and we had tea and Paola watched a movie

DSCF7990

whilst I…..I know I sound like a broken record..BUT…I beat Sara again at Backgammon!!!!

So now 11.30pm and ready for bed…the big wedding tomorrow so stay tuned.

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...