Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday 10th February 2013……relaxation!!!

What a beautiful sunny morning and the tennis this morning was again really good…it is so much fun to start the day off this way…..even tho I look a bit tense here!!!!

IMG_9689This was actually taken a year ago in La Quinta!!

Came home and did nothing except eat, read, sunbathe and some studying..it was nice to relax before what is probably going to be a busy week…..

Went for a hike down again to the lake but did not my camera this time….

I was thinking of going to the memorial service of the lady who was murdered last week and would have ben my land lady if I had decided to take the casita on her property but I did not just feel like I wanted to attend……the story in the local paper is that she was stabbed to death and the suspect is her 19 year old adoptive daughter who has not been seen since……the girl was adopted from casa Hogar about 5 years ago..it is all so very sad.

Hope my readers on the east coast of Canada are not suffering too badly with the nasty winter storms moving through.

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...