Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday 15th May 2011…..party animals!!!!

I know this post is a day late but I was a party boy last night and didn’t get to bed till 1.30am this morning!!!

Yesterday I did some visiting with friends and then came home and helped getting the house ready for a big surprise party that Heather and Kirby were hosting for Edie and Ron who were celebrating their 50th Birthdays!!

Saw these guys in the back yard!!

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 005

So it was a lot of work keeping the  party a surprise but it worked and Ron

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 009

and Edie

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 019

were sure surprised!!!

It was a great party and a lot of fun..here are a few photos of the celebration!!!

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 006

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 030

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 031

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 036

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 044

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 082

So now it is noon and I am a bit sluggish but I am going to the pool and the gym this afternoon to work out then at 5pm the big hockey game Vancouver versus San Jose

GO SHARKS!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...