Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday 20th May 2011……….will it be the last day!!

Some people are of the opinion the world will end tomorrow………..not me.

Well I think I have finally seen the last of the medical profession…I went for my annual tests today, blood, urine and an ECG and after that I had an appointment with a Podiatrist and he was very good he cut away the two corns that I had between my big and next toe and fitted me with a small device made of a putty like substance but solid that fits in between these two toes keeping them separated and I wear that for hiking or reffing so will test it this weekend.  Then I have the last of my dental appointments on the 31st May and then DONE!!!!  I feel really good!!!

I just  like Costco…the new camera that I bought in Oregon last month is not doing the trick for me and I just did not care for it and very unlike me I could not find the receipt but I went to the returns desk at Costco this morning they looked me up on the computer which showed the time and date when I  bought the camera and they gave me an in store credit for the full amount.  What great customer service!!

So I went straight to the camera section and bought another Canon  camera I do like that brand and it is very similar to my old one..the new one is 5 times zoom and 14.1 mega pixels these are a few shots with the new camera..

may200000000000000000000 253

may200000000000000000000 255

may200000000000000000000 257

I like the camera already.

I leave in the morning for Salt Spring Island

Map picture

where I am reffing soccer games I come back Monday evening and hope during the weekend I can get Internet to be able to blog.

It is a long weekend here in Canada and I wish you all a safe and happy weekend!!!

 

 

OH DID I MENTION

My Sharks beat the Canucks tonight!!!!!!

shark

1 comment:

Kevin Read said...

Yep, that is great customer service you had from Costco!

www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...