Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday 30th May 2011….this is how to start a day!!

With an e mail from Robin in SMA and about my girls!!!

 

Gotta tell you that if I emailed you each time the girls asked about you, I'd be doing nothing but that.

Our pattern has become, "When is Les coming back?"

In 6 months and 7 days.

In 6 months and 6 days.

In 6 months and 5 days...

Your permanent home is here, we think!

Safe and happy travels, dear soul!

We all love you to pieces!

Robin

They have a quarterly Birthday party at Casa Hogar for the girls with Birthdays in the three months before and here is my Daniela!!

Dan1

dan3Here she is with her younger sister Lupita!!

Dan2

Had another great and quiet sleep and drove to the ferry terminal and caught the 10 am ferry to Victoria!!

Map picture

may31 001

may31 005

It was just over 90 minute ride to

may31 006

Where I spent the afternoon walking around town then went to the Aquatic centre and swam and and showered and then drove to

may31 009

and found a place to park

may31 013

may31 011

whilst I went to the show.

may31 019

It really was a great performance high energy and uplifting!!!

After the show I drove the 45 minutes to Sara’s house where I am staying for a couple of days….I have promised yard work and tomorrow going to a play….it was good to see Sara again she just got home from working away for a month…….all in all a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...