Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday 27th May 2011…It is Official……I AM A BRUINS FAN!!!!!

bruins1_84686

Boston Bruins beat Tampa bay to have the honour of facing those pesky Canucks in the Stanley Cup finals slated to commence next Wednesday.

 

Stay tuned!!!!!!!

Had a good sleep and after breakfast I went out with Larry to view a couple of his properties that he needed to check out.

may27 001

I can recommend Larry for all your property needs if in this area.  It was interesting to view properties in other areas of BC.

In the afternoon I went for a great long walk

may27 003

The river was flowing fast and high!!

may27 004

may27 013

Some of the sights along the trail..

may27 010

may27 011

may27 008

may27 006

In the afternoon Gail and Larry had a surprise visitor Gail’s brother in law, Vern who lives in Smoke Lake, Alberta, which is where we all met and I also know Vern.  He was doing a road trip on his Harley!!!!

Map picture

The bottom tip of the top pin is about where Smoky Lake is located.

We all went out for dinner and thanks for the treat Vern!!

Came home and I had to finish watching the hockey game and now getting ready for game 1!!!!

Gail and I stayed up and watched the Kings Speech I had seen this before but Gail had not but it was worth watching again.

So another good day done….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...