Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday 27th July 2010….back on the Island

Just a quick post to tell everyone Sara and I are back on the Island after a wonderful and busy weekend with her Family.

Not sticking around for long though I come back to Nanaimo tomorrow for two days to see some friends and some errands to run and then Friday Sara and I are going kayaking for a couple of nights. 

We are both experienced kayakers and Sara has done many over night trips but this will be my first over nighter!!!  So stay tuned to see if I survive!!!!

Thanks to Robin in SMA I received these photos of the girls today!!!

Daniela

Dan

Paola

Paola

You girls are as lovely as ever and we miss you!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...