Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday 23rd July 2010……should be a great day!!!

Catching up on yesterday afternoon’s hike to

Quesnel 005

the next sign set me back a bit!!!!

Quesnel 006

It was a short easy hike

Quesnel 007

with good views of the hoodoos.

Quesnel 008

Quesnel 009

Quesnel 015

Quesnel 018

It was a neat hike and then it started to rain so I went back to the Visitors centre and decided to have dinner and do some reading.

After a while it stopped raining and I took these photos at the centre I have never seen hanging baskets that were so huge!!

Quesnel 004

Quesnel 002

Quesnel 001

I then used Skype on the computer to call Eileen and the good news is that she is home and I will visit her Friday morning.

I then got back on the road and drove about 2 hours to Williams Lake and with the help of Sam, my GPS, found the aquatic pool where I decided to spend the night.

So now it is Friday morning and a beautiful day I woke up at 8am and this is where I was parked for the night…

Q2 003

I paid my 4 dollars seniors rate into the pool swam lengths for 30 minutes, then into the hot tub, then a shower and shave and back to Ramona for 9am.  Had delicious eggs and toast for breakfast and I am now at the library posting this.

I am meeting Eileen at 11am and looking forward to seeing her.  Eileen is my special friend who I have known for 15 years and she was Roy’s partner and she is a wonderful lady….

Then continuing to Cache Creek tonight for the children’s concert……take care!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...