Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Herardo is going to miss my delicious sandwich lunch next week....farewell pictures of Herardo and Profesor Miguel.... as a little aside I told you that I thought I was in Santa Ana on Saturday with the pictures of the church that was beautiful and then found out it was not that town. This morning I showed the photos to the Profesor and asked if he knew the place. He got this huge smile on his face and told me the name of the town was called Piedades but not only that, the church, with the beautiful stone work, years ago his father helped bring those stones from the river by Cuidad Colon to Piedades by oxen. He was so proud of this and he wants me to send those photos to his daughter so she can copy them for him, what a nice story...Off exploring another city this afternoon, bus here I come...










No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...