Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Wednesday 7th February 2018....back to "normal"

I still do not have my computer back so using the same header photo of my SIL and Bro!!!!!

Jen my Land lady loaned me a computer so I have able to post but not photographs......

Had a great workout at the gym today with Aaron I do like his style of teaching and I feel stronger I think already after three weeks.....

Back to normal at poker this afternoon with a 120 pesos win!!!!

Off to class in a few minutes...Last Monday was a holiday so I have not seen them for a week!!!

All is well the weather is warm now and lovely.....

Hope you had a great safe day!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...