Friday, February 09, 2018

Friday 9th January 2018...glad I am not running a marathon!!!

Without complaining too much just let me say I am feeling a tad sick!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the kind e mails and the good friends who sent me "funny" emails thanks too...I think!!!!!

My techie brought over my computer and of course I have to start from the beginning loading all my stuff it did not go too well...so I closed it down and will look at it when my brain is not fogged...

.

Spent the whole day at home and slept a lot..I have cancelled everything for the next 3 days and even postponed the Tennis slam till the following Sunday...three other players were sick!!!

Ok going to try to watch a movie and see if I can stay awake.....

Yashi Kochi!!!!

1 comment:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

I think it's time for tequila!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...