Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Tuesday 27th february 2018......more tennis...more photos!!!!

Whilst my brother basks in snow in England here it is just lovely....two hours of tennis this morning followed by two more hours of tennis this afternoon....yes I am back.

Staying in the RV park where I play tennis are Terri and Mike Church..every single RV'er in Mexico knows them as they are full timers and have written many wonderful books about the RV lifestyle and places to stay....their book on México is considered to be the "bible" for RV travellers.....they leave San Miguel on Saturday and tonight Gracie and I took them out for dinner...it was a lovely evening and I wish they safe and happy travels!!!


I enjoyed the photo session of yesterday so here are some more from  the archives!!!

Babysitting Lilly at Westward Lake Nanaio Vancouver Island!!


My home for 40 days on the way from Vancouver to New Zealand!!!


The Maori haka,......



This is where the Swiss play tennis!!!!
One of the 5 Cinque Terre  villages!!!!!
Yes it does lean!!!!!!
I think everyone knows where this is....
The Edinburgh Military Tattoo.......
An Irish waterfall!!!
The blessings of the horses Guanajuato México...


Dodd's Narrows Nanaimo!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...