Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wednesday 15th November 2017....Sometimes...

when my day is really lovely but not too much action I like to look back and see what I did on this day in the past years....

This is my post from 2011...


Tuesday 15th November 2011………..already my schedule is getting busy!!!

Being as I am not allowed to start the blog by saying I had a great sleep and awoke to a sunny day I won’t……
I was in the Park by 8.20am for my morning power walk on the way back saw these kids in the street!!
nov15 001
nov15 003
Just had time for breakfast and a shower and then off to meet Linda here
nov15 005
for a Rotary meeting but before that I joined Linda in helping in just a small way a Pancake breakfast schedule to be held in two weeks…I then attended the Rotary meeting
nov15 006
nov15 007
There was a very interesting guest speaker who educated us on the Mexican revolution!!!
nov15 008
After this I went to Casar Hogar to meet with the volunteer director… I have volunteered to wash all the windows at the home an also do some painting!!!!  I know don't fall off your chair this boy painting!!!!
After the meeting I went to go see the girls
nov15 009
I made it into silly face afternoon!!!
nov15 011
nov15 012
nov15 013nov15 014
nov15 015
nov15 016
You see you get to be silly when you loose all your hair!!!!
It was great to see the girls again!!
Next stop was
nov15 017
where I bought these for a total of 65 pesos!!!!!!
nov15 020
So getting my outside home looking nice!!
nov15 018
nov15 021
2 of the 3 hummingbird feeders I have hung now if I only could stay home long enough to see if they are coming yet!!!
nov15 part 2 006
There are 3 very nice clay courts here in the park an here is the owner’s son honing his skills!!!
nov15 part 2 002
Hope you enjoyed that post!!!

I do miss the girlsl Paola and Dani and I also miss my RV, Ramona!!!!

Did go to poker this afternoon and had a great time winning 30  pesos!!!

Tonight it was my English class and as always a great class this time we quickly got off my lesson plan and just sat in a circle and talked about single parents, children, the Catholic church..I learned so much I hope they did!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...