Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday 16th November 2017...A typical San Miguel day!!!

Starts with two hours of tennis under a blue and clear sky and lots of fun as usual.........home in time to watch another live tennis match from London and then do some serious trip planning for my road trip on Saturday and then into town for last minute chores....

Here are some scenes of down town and the workers!!!!


Check out the wires!!!


What about that blue sky!!!!




I like the look on his face....




The majority of the road work is done by hand not machines!!!!
The local store where I buy my candles and incense!!


I hope your day was a good one too!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We ate pizza at Francisco's often n our three month stay in San Miguel looking at the sign in your first picture.
Memories.....

mexicokid said...

good memories I know this is a wonderful time of the year...best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...