Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday 13th November 2017....the three T's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T number one.........I was invited to play tennis this morning out at the swanky golf and tennis club Manequin......it is a wonderful club with a inspiring 18 hole golf course...


A beautiful lap pool

and 9 perfect clay courts...
I had a nice time here and good to play on different courts and also to have a ball boy!!!!

T number 2......

Came home had lunch and then settled down in front of my 43 inch TV and watched live tennis from London, the season ending tournament......what a way to spend and afternoon....

ATP Finals: Rafael Nadal ends season after defeat by David Goffin



World number one Rafael Nadal pulled out of the ATP Finals and brought an end to his season after defeat by Belgian seventh seed David Goffin in his opening round-robin match.
Nadal said before the tournament his knee was "not perfect" but fought hard before losing 7-6 (7-5) 6-7 (4-7) 6-4.
The Spaniard, 31, described it as a "miracle" that he took Goffin to three sets over two-and-a-half hours.
"I am off and the season is finished. I am really not ready to play," he said.
"I really fought a lot during the match knowing probably it was a big chance [that it would be] the last match of the season. It's about the pain and I cannot hold with enough power to keep playing."
Nadal is guaranteed to end the year as the world number one and will now concentrate on recuperation before preparing for the new season.
"The good thing is [the injury] is nothing new," he added.
"We hope to have the right rest, the right work and try to be ready for the beginning of the next season."

T number 3....

6.00 .pm and time for my English teaching class...love these students..we had a great class in which they participate all the time.....

I am getting ready for a road trip...My Mexican visa and car permit expire in a few days and the only way to get a new one is to leave the country so I am planning on leaving Saturday morning and driving to Laredo and then going to Austin for 4 days never been there before and going to do some hiking I have an airbnb booked in an RV on a horse ranch looks lovely and then back the following Sunday...I really like road trips!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...