Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday 11 th August 2016...morning chores..afternoon adventure!!!!

Just a little issue with Finbar during the night Val told me he is an old cat and he tends to Meow quite a bit but if I feed him before I go to bed he should remain quiet but he woke me a couple of times so may look to leaving a light on for him and leaving him some milk..not a biggie at all...
It is still quite misty and a light drizzle but not cold....I am enjoying the lovely home it has everything and had a leisurely breakfast followed my some reading and just puttering...soon I will go to the local library and take out some books on Scotland and start to plan that little adventure.....

...The rain eased up a little and I went for a short drive and had a nice 3 mile walk down by this river..
 I like this reflective photo
 Not sure what kind of tree but I liked the shape....




It was a good outing......cooked a nice chicken dinner and then just relaxed tonight I made a mess of turning the TV on it is quite complicated and the family left good instructions but those of you that know me know that I am technically challenged and I can get the TV
 on, get the sound get the channel I want but no picture...a pity because I would like to watch Olympics....I have sent an e mail to Val and Austin but I know what it is like when travelling with Internet..so again this is no biggie and not spoiling this great stay.....
Update did manage to get the TV to work sound picture everything the bad news is I cannot seem to change channels...the good news it is stuck on BBC1 which is where the Olympic coverage is on!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...