Monday, December 14, 2015

Tuesday 15th December 2015...a photo-less blog!!!

I think in the next month the blog may be a bit "boring" as I am in the same place and not travelling so I may take the odd day off unless something riveting happens...when I get to the house sit this weekend I will meet Tilley the Lab who I am told likes to go on long walks so I shall enjoy that but no over night trips......
The weather was great today and after going to the supermarket and cooking some meals I took advantage of the back yard and the sun and lazed around...actually it felt nice to stay home and relaxed....there is a washing machine in the apartment so I did some laundry and hung it out on the line in the back yard nothing like sun drying!!!!
Sorry no tales of daring escapades!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...