Friday, December 18, 2015

Saturday 19th december 2015.....a lazy day!!!

My friend Croft tells me that the Live writer program that I have been doing the blog on is fixed and that I need to uninstall the old one and down load the new one but I am hesitant to do that because the troubles I have had with this computer is when installs are put in so I have to decide if I have the guts to try it or to continue blogging on Blogger which is almost the same except I cannot do too much with the photos....so will see!!!
A lazy day reading and doing some computer work this morning and then went to the tennis club this afternoon for another great session...the folks are so very friendly and the tennis was a good standard......just going to cook some dinner and then start to pack as tomorrow I move to a town about 15 minutes away where I am house and pet sitting for three weeks...so stay tuned....
Yashi Kochi!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...