Thursday, December 24, 2015

Friday 25th December 2015.......and a Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Yesterday was another beautiful warm sunny day and I went to a small town about 20 minutes away where the tradition is that a farmer opens his fields and you go pick your own stuff!!!
There was a huge crowd there and it was a lot of fun...


I have never done anything like this before and I had a hard time finding any spuds but did come away with enough peas and potatoes for one meal!!!!!
Went into the local town and did a little bit of shopping and then home for an afternoon of some chores of watering and clothes washing then onto the lounger for some sun and food and my book!!!
Tilley is great company very caring and obedient......watched a movie and then another day finished.
Woke up this morning to brilliant sunshine and already at 8am it is warm....I have .done my animal chores and after breakfast going to find the local beaches and walk them.
Tilley opened her Christmas gift and took to it right away!!!
Tilley and Babs!!!

I know most of you are busy with Christmas Eve chores and celebrations but I am a day ahead and the middle of summer but I do want to wish every one of you a blessed holiday season filled with good health, fun and love to your family and friends!!!
Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you as well Les! Keep having fun and don't walk the legs off Tilley!

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas Uncle Les been thinking about you today xx

mexicokid said...

Thanks Croft and Sam...so far a great hot day L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...