Monday, December 21, 2015

Monday 21st December 2015...part two!!!!

The concert was in a wonderful theater that was damaged by the quake and opened again a few months ago...
The concert was wonderful performed by the Christchurch Symphony orchestra and guests and this one is for my Brother never seen such a small trumpet it was called a pica lo!!
I am not usually fond of opera singers but this young woman's voice was quite lovely and the whole evening was a delight!!
Still hard to get into the Xmas spirit when it was nearly 90 degrees today and you come out of a concert at almost 9pm and it is as bright as if it was 4pm and sun shining!!!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...