Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday 22nd April 2015…..a strange thing happened!!!!

Beautiful morning which I spent doing some laundry, some trip planning, some cleaning and some homework as I start my Spanish classes again on Monday…….I then went to town I had lots of chores to do and then off to poker which is where the strange thing happened I LOST>>>>>>>>100 pesos..not often I loose.

I then went and picked up something I had made any guesses what I use this for!!!!

DSC01960DSC01962

Will tell you tomorrow!!!

I was home in time to grab a bite to eat and then go to town and my final English class!  I had arranged for my friend Carol to come to class and teach them the basics of drawing…unfortunately only 7 students showed up which was a first but they had a wonderful time…Carol was a great teacher and the students have some talent!!!

DSC01964

DSC01967

DSC01965

DSC01970

DSC01971

Thanks Carol!!

I cannot begin to tell you how enriched and blessed my life has been by these two years of teaching..I have met and made friends with some wonderful and special people…..I tell them every class how proud I am of them.

Tomorrow night the two other teachers and my self are going to take them out for dinner for their graduation gift!!!!

Now relaxed watching another hockey game!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...