Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday 26th April 2015……well a totally different day!!!

woke up at 7am to get ready for the usual Sunday hike when I felt like not hiking today…I have a really busy week coming up and I needed to do things at the house so I e mailed Pierre and told him I was sorry but would not join him today…I then made some breakfast and settled down in front of the TV and started to watch a great soccer game from England…a while later the phone rand and it was a friend  inviting me to play mixed doubles in one hour and of course I was up for that…..

Went down to the courts for 11am and we had a great two hours of tennis which I really enjoyed and then we all went to a very small restaurant close by and had delicious French Toast

DSC02012

I then came home and did some house chores and late afternoon I got another call inviting me down to see a fiesta taking place in a small Colonia of town…..I found out that this was a celebration of Santa Cruz and the locals were taking  the cross from one church to another church a few blocks away…enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed the whole affair…the Mexican people sure know how to hold a celebration…

DSC02015

DSC02017

DSC02020

These guys were in charge of the fire works and crackers…

DSC02022

Love this shot of the old lady

DSC02024

DSC02026

DSC02027

DSC02029

DSC02032

DSC02033

If you go back to yesterday’s blog you will see a photo of Margarita and myself and here she is today, doesn’t she look gorgeous!!!!

DSC02037

DSC02034

DSC02046

DSC02047

This was a fun time…..

Home in time to watch yet the end of another hockey game!!!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...