Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday 12th April 2015..an easy day!!!

I felt ok this morning when I woke up just a little tiredness in my legs but otherwise good…the weather changed today and all day it was a lot cooler and dark skies threatening rain but it never did……I had an easy morning with breakfast and doing some planning for the weeks ahead and then around 11 am I went to look at a local farmer’s Market…it was interesting with many vendors!!!

DSC01851

DSC01852

On the way to visit with Guy I snapped these mountain shots a lot different from the blue of yesterday!!!

DSC01854

DSC01853

I had a nice visit with Guy till Linda came then we took him outside on the patio and he had his lunch………..

Linda went and did some errands and I came back put my feet u and watched the final 9 holes of the Master’s golf on Denise's 60 inch TV!!!!!!

Not a bad way to spend the afternoon and tonight I took Linda out for dinner to a Cracker Barrell restaurant and it was a really good meal.

So tomorrow is the start of my journey back to SMA I am going back the same way and even staying in the same two motels as I did when I came and I should be home late Wednesday!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...