Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday 21st April 2015……tennis then fun!!!!

Sorry to sound like a broken record but it was just another wonderful sunny and warm morning and perfect for the two hours of tennis…4 old men battling it out on the courts we had some good rallies and lots of fun.

I came home and had lunch and then went to Rita’s house I love going there to visit with Rita and then Roger joins us and we played an extra game of cards today of course Roger and I are true gentlemen and we let Rita win!!!!!

Home in time for a nice dinner, a long soak in the tub and in a few minutes going to sit down and watch the 4th game in the hockey series between the Canucks and the Flames!!!

Took this shot this morning I think this is the first flower I have ever grown!!!

DSC01959

It did not take me two days to realize what I thought yesterday that the new cruise I mentioned yesterday was a much better deal for me financially and in terms of seeing more places so I booked it this evening!!!!

Have a great evening!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...