Thursday, January 01, 2015

Thursday January 1st 2015…..here we go!!!!

New Year...

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.”

― Neil Gaiman

newyearspic1

A nice quote to start the day off…..a little overcast today and I was up and about by 8am and ready to go to the courts for 9am what a great way to end the year and then start the new year on the courts…not sure if it is my new racquet or me but the last week seems to be some of the best tennis I have played of course does not matter to me as long as I am able to get out on the courts be injury free and just enjoy the game and the folks I play with…….

Came home and today is a big day in England with many soccer games and I managed to watch two this afternoon…both of them great games…if you did not watch the video that I mentioned in my blog yesterday you must!!!!  It is one of the funniest I have ever seen and you do not need to be a soccer fan to understand it…you will have tears running down your face it is so funny!!!!

I sat outside in the back yard it was a little bit sunny and transferred all my data from my old day planner to my new one…telephone numbers, birthdays , address even though I never mail a letter any more.

Had some great pea soup for supper and then went down town to a dance club where Pierre my walking buddy on Sundays was dancing with a new partner and watched him and many other wonderful dancers how I wish I could so gracefully cover the dance floor like they do……maybe one day who knows!!!!

So the first day gone…this is going to be a different and exciting and adventurous year for me and soon I will start getting the guide books out and start making some plans…….

My first plan is already under way I have purchased tickets for this event

2438086_full-lnd

I have bought tickets for three games starting in June in Vancouver!!!!

Hope the first day of the new year was a wonderful one and they just keep getting better for you….blessings

ghandi

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just watched the video, too funny. I have sent the info to my two sons to view it. They will be over the moon.
Cheers Les, Happy New Year

mexicokid said...

it is the best I have ever seen thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...