Monday, January 05, 2015

Monday 5th January 2015….a first!!!!

This morning was a bit chilly with no sun and I had to wear long pants and a sweater……off to yoga at 9.30am and from there straight to Marysol’s for my Spanish lesson…today it was prepositions..I will need some time to get the hang of them but she is a great and innovative  teacher I love her methods…….

Afterwards I went to the bank and did some chores in town before getting home around 2 o clock…I felt chilled so I ran a hot bath and enjoyed the soak listening to music.

So this evening it was a first for me ..a moonlight paddle in kayaks on the presa(lake)…..I saw the Kayak club were renting kayaks and a tour so I signed up…  I have my own kayak back in Nanaimo but my first paddle here…come along but dress warm because it will be cold on the water!!!

DSC09029

DSC09030

DSC09031

DSC09038

DSC09035

In the distance are the mountains that I usually hike around on Sundays!!!

DSC09044

DSC09048

DSC09058

It was quite a thrill to be out on the water and see this huge bright moon appear over the town center unfortunately my photos did not turn out….

DSC09075

There were six of us on the water and it was a lot of fun a bit cool but something I would do again!!!!

I was home in time for the second and third periods of the World Junior hockey final between Russia and Canada and when I turned on the TV it was 5 – 1 to Canada but with in a matter of minutes that changed to 5 –4 and the third period was exciting and they managed to hold on to the lead and win the cup !!!!

zach-fucale

Time for another bath!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...