Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday 31st January 2015…..Day 3!!

I was up at 7am this morning and the sun was shining and I went straight away for a walk on the beach…amazed quite a few people out already this weekend is a holiday weekend in Mexico and this area tends to get bus loads of locals come in from the surrounding area.

DSC00447

Saw this beauty on the way to the beach…

DSC00448

DSC00449

Not the prettiest of birds!!!

DSC00451

See how busy the beach is already..

DSC00453

DSC00455

DSC00454

I then met Gail, Larry and Vern at a local restaurant for breakfast and afterwards I came home and got ready for tennis!!

Doug has a friend Dale who is down for the winter and an avid tennis player and there are three courts close by so I went to the courts and met Dale and we had a good game it was different for me to first play at noon and in the humid heat and also to be on hard courts and not the clay of SMA

DSC00456

Check this out the Mike Tyson stare down and the George Clooney three day growth….

DSC00457

 

…..I enjoyed the game and of course modesty forbids me from telling you who was the winner…

I came home and had lunch and lots of juice and then went to the beach for a couple of hours and had my first swim and of course maybe a siesta….

DSC00461

Home and showered and went to get Gail and Larry and we went to a very lovely beach front restaurant for a wonderful dinner…

DSC00464

The food was great and so was the company!!!

DSC00466

I was home by 10 o clock and it is now almost midnight and I am staying up till 1am to watch the final of the men’s tennis from down under so I reckon I shall be in bed by 4……….good job I am retired and life is a beach!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...