Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday 20th May 2010…..a variety of weather!!!

Gail cooked a great meal last night and I was the guest of honour as we celebrated my birthday.

may20 001Thank you and Larry so much… it is so neat as I was counting the years since our friendship began 29 years ago in good old Smoky Lake of late we seem to see more of each other in Mexico!!

As I went to bed last night the wind was howling and the rain pelting down but I was as snug as a bug here in Ramona.

This morning was bright and sunny and Larry and I took a walk in the park across the street from them ….the afternoon I turned into carpenter helper as Larry built a bathroom cabinet, boy is he ever a handy man.

Tonight saw us at Lord Chumleys for fish and chips it is becoming a custom for us now and the food is excellent.  We then rented a good movie, a romantic comedy called Leap Year….so ends another wonderful day.

I leave for Kamloops tomorrow afternoon and will be based at the soccer field till Monday so………do you think you can manage till Monday without a blog???

Thanks for reading and Sara I wish you a great last weekend in Kyuquot and look forward to seeing you next weekend, be safe and happy…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...