Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday 28th May 2010…..In Duncan….

and waiting for Sara to get home from her long stint at work, she should be home by 8.30pm.

We have had some not May like weather lots of rain and gloomy skies but I did manage to cut the grass when I got here.

I was sent this photo by a friend, thanks Mike…..

31 - May23 - Anita, Kathy, Al, Eileen, Mike_1 and in the middle in the white is my dear friend Eileen, pictured with her is her daughter and her husband and his parents.  This was taken last week in Williams Lake.

Eileen and I go a long way back and she is a special and dear friend who has had more than her share of health issues, the last one being some weeks ago when she fell and broke her hip but happy to report she is much improved and getting about and she is really enjoying her new home, she moved to Williams Lake in December,b to be closer to her family…..wish you well Eileen.!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...