Monday, May 03, 2010

Monday 3rd May 2010…still getting used to it being May!!

Yesterday was a wild, wet West Coast Day….it rained the whole day so the morning was a reading and lazy morning plus taking photos of the wild life starting with the the clinic’s local resident….

may2 011

It is a hard life!!

may2 001

The local heron…

may2 008

may2 012

may2 015

may2 017

In the late afternoon we decided to get dressed up and go out in the boat and we stopped at Walters Island had a walk and then came back soaked but happy.

This morning already the weather has changed a dozen times at this moment quite sunny but cool.

Sara is working so I am catching up on computer stuff, reading and then when she finishes work we are going out in the boat…..all is well on the West Coast…

2 comments:

Croft said...

I am sure you have done this already but if you go over to the dock in the village and walk left (south?) to the end, there is a trail to the open ocean. I remember it as being quite spectacular!

I am very jealous. I would live to see that area again!

mexicokid said...

Yes you right it is a great trail, yesterday we went to another Island I want to find my first glass bottle, still looking...L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...