Sunday, June 17, 2007

To those of you who presumed I had fallen into the big abyss, I am still alive and kicking, the soccer ball that is!!!! Had a fairly quiet week doing some odd jobs and trying to make the sun shine. I leave on Friday for Kelowna to attend three days of school, the classes are all related to motor homes, looking forward to learning as much as I can, also a great treat to be able to stay with my friends. For my regular readers you re-call when I stayed with these same friends last month I was "volunteered" into grunt work building a side walk, well I have been assured that there are no bricks within 25 miles of his property!!!!! This photo is of my trip last winter just wanted to remind you all of what I am looking forward to...Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...