Thursday, June 28, 2007

My camera decided to have a senior moment and I cannot get it to work, anoth 95 page manual for me to read tonight, so sorry no photos just the wonderful words that I spew on here....WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!! I left Nanaimo on the earlt ferry to spend the day looking at motor homes in the States then driving to Yakima tonight in time for my weekend of soccer game starting in the morning. I am actually in Yakima now and have to tell you about the kindness of these American people yet again. It is 9pm and I go to the YMCA (always want to sing that song YMCA) I digress..I go in and a lovely young lady behind the counter tells me they close in 20 minutes but I have time for a shower. Get my stuff from the van and go back in sign up and she said no charge, we are almost closing and a big smile!!! I thank her give her one of the 50 cent Canadian key chains from the dollar store and you would think I had given her a Cadillac, such nice kind people. Anyway back to motor homes...I stopped in about 6 delaerships and the next one I FOUND IT!!!!!!!! It is exactly what I want and my camera defunct....anyway I spent 5 hours here looking at it, sitting in it, pretend sleeping in it, driving it, get the picture. I believe in karma and if this motor home is meant for me it will be. The salesman was an Englishman ( A car salesman and English!!!!what a threat!!) he was good no pressure and I left telling him that I would call him tomorrow and tell him yes and try and get a deposit to him and worry about getting it across the border next week. The only thing that can go wrong is that someone else can come along anytime plonk down cash and it is theirs!!! Let that be as it may....so wanted to share this good news and of course Will keep you posted.....

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...