Saturday, June 23, 2007


Here I am in sunny Kelowna, spent yesterday at about 7 different motor home dealerships and got completely overloaded.....I really have to think about what kind of motor home will suit my needs the best. Where I am staying is about 3 miles from the college campus and I am biking backwards and forwards there and the middle picture is of the river I ride past, very pretty. So far the courses have been very informative and I am learning lots of pertinent information. The bottom picture is taken on campus where I was having my lunch. Hope you all (see I still speak Texan!!!) have a great weekend...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...