Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday 21 st February 2020. ...Day 12!!!

Today was a hiking day..I had researched this waterfall..





it was almost a one hour drive to the parking lot and the trailhead....


These are shots of the river bed I am heading to...










Then I have to go up river....





Small falls on the way...










It was a good workout getting over some of the rocks and I think it was at least a mile upstream to see this smashing view!!!













Colour is starting to show in the desert...







It was a great hike and so glad I went.


I stopped at Linda’s and had a visit and then spent about twenty minutes in the jacuzzi and had a shower and then we met up with Linda’s son Randy and his wife Melissa and their two young boys Tristen and Taylor and we had a great meal at a local restaurant!!


Now back at the air bnb relaxing!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...