Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday 14 th February 2020. ..Day 5!!!

I wrote my valentines post early this morning and my wishes go out to all my lovely friends!!


I had a good sleep and a light breakfast and got a shock when I went to leave...





Like his owner Little Bluey does not like to be cold!!!


It was sunny but a tad cool!!


I know this was going to be a seven hour driving day that is because Texas is SO BIG!!!!!


Really an uneventful drive I always try to take the back roads and I did..no trucks at all and I could keep a good speed going....








Beautiful  building and I took a nice walk along the river...






Lots of these around






I could not book an Airbnb so I am in a small nice motel in the UFO capitol of the world Roswell, New Mexico....





In the summer of 1947, a rancher discovered unidentifiable debris in his sheep pasture outside Roswell, New Mexico. Although officials from the local Air Force base asserted that it was a crashed weather balloon, many people believed it was the remains of an extraterrestrial flying saucer; a series of secret “dummy drops” in New Mexico during the 1950s heightened their suspicions. Nearly 50 years after the story of the mysterious debris broke, the U.S. military issued a report linking the incident to a top-secret atomic espionage project called Project Mogul. Still, many people continue to embrace the UFO theory, and hundreds of curiosity seekers visit Roswell and the crash site every year.



All relaxed and ready for my show and the next three days are all planned!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...