Sunday, August 13, 2017

Sunday 13th August 2017........a winner!!!

Most of my long time readers know of my second "family" in Nanaimo....Heather and Kirby and their three sons...we have known each other for many great years and I have been privileged to see the boys, Ben, Alex and Zach mature from kids to fine adult men.....

I want to tell you about their youngest son Zach......he is about to enter his fourth and final year of a golf scholarship education at Washington State University where he is the star of the golf team......

As long as I have known Zach he has eat breathed and known only golf...when he was about 9 years old Heather and Kirby got him a membership at the local Nanaimo golf and country club and he has spent literally thousands of hours on those fairways and greens.......

Yesterday it all came around and he was crowned the 2017 Nanaimo golf club champion!!!!

He leaves to go back to school on Wednesday and I await seeing him on the professional tour....

Way to go Zach!!!!



Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...