Thursday, June 01, 2017

Thursday 1st June 2017...Day 54!!!

It seems like only a few days ago we were saying Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits and here we go again!!!!
Where did the month of May go???

So I was on the road by 8.30 am and it was warm but overcast!!!

The total drive was on Interstate 10...so really easy!!!

Some sights along the way!!!


Then mainly like this!!!
After a couple of hours I crossed into this State!!!
Around 2.00 pm I was at my air bnb stay for the night and met the lovely owner, Anne, it is a small separate casita and really nice and all for 55 Canadian dollars!!!!

You just know that tub will get used later!!!
a nice little patio...





After I got settled in and had a little rest I drove to this old town just a few minutes away!!













For those of you who do not believe I have a car, yes you Gracie!!!!
That is Little Bluey in the back!!!!







Today's drive!!!
I had a nice light meal, a long soak and ready for bed.....I do have a long long drive tomorrow but Little Bluey and I are up for it!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Quite a surprise to me! Have always thought that people out west were shielded, more or less, from the 1861 War Between the States and the fight over the slavery issue. In my mind, I thought their problems would only be fighting indians and holding on to the land claimed after the Mexican War.

mexicokid said...

lots of different history and if you look at some of the old maps Mexico went up in some places as far as Oregon..cheers L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...