Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday 17th June 2017...Ashley updateIII

After another tense and long match Ashley beat another older competitor with over 500 match games under her belt and prevailed and is now in her first Final!!!!

She is amazing well done!!!

my tennis this morning was not even in the same hemisphere but we old boys enjoyed our two hours on court and even managed a shot or two that we termed "remarkable".

The weather continues to be very warm and nice  and life is good.....almost been back two weeks and feels like I never left up to all my old tricks!!!

Gracie and I spend a lot of time together and last night we went out with some of her friends to a very nice Mexican restaurant..it was a good time and glad to meet some of her friends......Gracie is lovely!!

Wish all the Father's out there a special wonderful day tomorrow!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...