Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thursday 11th May 2017...Day 33!!!


Woke up to the proverbial cats and dogs downpour and new that outside PB would be cancelled but good luck the advanced indoor club were playing at noon.

The view from my bedroom!!!


 I am not sure which of the small gulf islands this is but it was surrounded by fog quite eerie, this photo does not do justice to it....
 This is Mount benso which overlooks the whole city of course you cannot see the top today!!


I had almost three hours of great PB good games and a real workout and went straight from there to my foot Doctor who gave me a little treatment on the area in between my big toes, that is all you need to know!!!
Had errands to run afterwards and before I knew it it was 6 pm and time to go meet and beat the poker boys!!!!!
Well I did but just 2 dollars!!!


You have read this far and no mention of hockey.....that is because my Oilers put in a valiant effort last night but lost 2-1 so now their season is over..the good news there is still one Canadian team left  in  the play offs..The Ottawa Senators....Go Sens!!!!

Yesterday I went and had coffee with Karen and took this shot of her.....this is reproduced here with her consent!!!!

I told her that is how I like my women......working and in Wellies!!!!  You may have to be English to understand this!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, my goodness! Ya'll just can't seem to get a break from all the rain. Contessa and Colin Jewall, who live on the outskirts of Kelowna in Holiday RV Resort, had to leave their home because of rising water from Duck Lake. They loaded up their motorhome (which they had just unloaded from a six-month trip to Matzatlan, Mexico) to seek higher ground. I know you said that you were going to visit a friend in their area Sunday, but Contessa said they were expecting another deluge starting Thursday night. Anyone who is able is filling sandbags.

mexicokid said...

i KNOW I FOLLOW THEIR BLOG HOW SAD FOR THEM but i CALLED MY FRIENDS IN KELOWNA AND THEY ASSURE ME THEY ARE FINE AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE VISIT SO SAD LES

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...