Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday 27th May 2017...Day 49!!!

Well it happened again just like it always does you think you have 6 weeks lots of time and then the last week scrambling...anyway I worked with Heather again outside it was lovely and warm and we both worked hard......my case all packed and tomorrow I fly to Tucson...so Heather and Kirby thanks for all your kindness yet again...all my friends great to connect and now the next stage of this journey which started ten and half years ago is about to begin!!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Safe travels, and it was fun being in Nanaimo through your eyes.

mexicokid said...

thanks take care L

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...