Saturday, May 06, 2017

Saturday 6th May 2017...Day 28!!!

Quite a simple day really...it was lovely and sunny all day and for breakfast this morning had my usual peaches, granola and yogurt whilst watching a soccer game from England......

Then it was off to PB where I played non stop for two hours and it is an intense workout and I feel my reflexes getting faster and a very enjoyable morning.

Heather was working in the front yard when I got home and I helped her a little before I cut all the grass takes me just over an hour and it is not a hard task especially as  in the huge back yard the view of the ocean and mountains greets me!!!!

Soaked for ever in the tub and tonight I went here..it was an amazing concert one of the best I have ever attended!!!
















Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...