Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday 22nd July 2016...........this , that and the other!!!!

This morning was a lazy time spent organizing my stuff for my trip and getting the suitcase packed and then it was off to the library to get my tickets printed........
Back at home Janet and Malc had some looking around in the loft and they found their wedding photo taken October 8th 1966..
Free subscription to the blog if you can find me......

This afternoon I went down to the tennis club for my last hit before I come back in September...
I enjoyed the games and played singles today which is a rarity for me but it was great....
I have been lucky in the fact that in Nanaimo, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and here to have found  good tennis  clubs to have some great games!!!!

Back home I took these photos of Janet's lillies in the back yard!!!!!
So I am all set I think for my trip....I leave Sunday on the train to Manchester and then fly to Belfast where I have a rental car for 7 days and an air bnb in Belfast for 2 days and then tour Northern Ireland....after I return the car to Belfast airport and then take a bus to Dublin in Southern Ireland..but more on that next week!!!

My lovely friends from Nova Scotia Paula and Jerry sent me this today...
Their first Grand Child...is she or is she not ADORABLE!!!!!!

Wish you all a wonderful happy and safe weekend!!
Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...