Thursday, October 29, 2015

Two in one day!!!

Well you lucky readers twopost...just finished an 8 hour car hire and we went to the penal colony in Port Worth worth a Google search.... It was a great tour includes a boat trip and a 45 minute guided tour...a very harsh and brutal history!!!
The new lap top is coming along I managed to download some apps but Windows 10 is all new to me but the techie on glad is a huge help but there is not so much he can help me with as there is no way to use the ships Internet... Anyway have to get back on board we were allowed to be off ship till 10.30pm a first.... Have a great weekend miss all my readers...
yashi Koshi!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One day, you'll just be a memory to some people. Do your best to be a good one. See the link below for more info.

#oneday
www.ufgop.org

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...