Saturday, October 10, 2015

Monday 5th October 2015…Cruise day7!!!!

Well the swells died down overnight but today woke up to cloudy skies which stayed most of the day…..

I had a light breakfast and then went to a wonderful lecture on the US history in the naval wars of 1812 with the British….I followed that with a little lunch and then some trip planning for the future ports of call before going to an afternoon lecture about is there life on other planets..this also was interesting and part 2 is tomorrow.

Next was the deck 3 visit….this time I did 14 laps and then into the hot tub which I enjoyed.

Back to the Lido buffet restaurant for dinner and tonight it was chicken and mashed potatoes and then I went to the gala show room and tonight it was a stand up comic and he was a seasoned professional and great with the crowd…a good time…

Cannot believe it is 11pm already a good day at sea!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...